1) Which English word has six consecutive consonants?
2) Write a proper English sentence containing the word ‘and’ five consecutive times.
3) What is the difference between 2 cubic feet and a 2 foot cube?
4) What is one foot by one foot by one foot and covered in short curly hairs?
5) Why does water go down the plug-hole clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and anti-clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere?
6) What is a hemisphere?
7) Why don’t Polar Bears eat Penguins?
8) If the chemist cannot dispense with glasses, should he dispense with glasses?
9) In what well-known opera does a stone statue come to dinner?
10) How much is that doggie in the window?