Wednesday 4 June 2014

An Apology

On Tuesday the 3rd of June I wrote about D-Day; I was evidently under the impression that I was writing on the 6th of June, which is (was in 1944) D-Day. I was born on the 12th of June 1944, though I'd been expected on D-Day. I have only just now (early evening on June the 4th, where I am now) realised my mistake. No idea how it happened. (Tuesday's mistake I mean; not the possibly greater mistake of being born; I know how that happened.)
Tomorrow, which all being well will be June the 5th, I shall write about something completely different. And the next day, which really will be June the 6th, the anniversary of D-Day, I shall probably also write about something completely different.
Sorry for my confusion. Rest assured that I have not yet quite lost all my marbles. (Though of course if I had I'd probably be the last to know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment