Sunday 8 May 2011

Limerick

Unfortunately the way this blog system is set up does not allow the pasting in of documents that contain marginal notes. As these, along with the footnotes and footnotes-to-the-footnotes, are a vital part of my 'Faraday' book, I must now abandon hope of posting it here in its correct form, at least until I've discovered how to turn it into a pdf and put that on. However anyone who would like to see the whole thing should e-mail me: simondarragh@hotmail.com
Meanwhile here is something that even the programmers of Google should not find too intellectually challenging:

The Aardvark said ‘I should regret it if
they don’t put me first.’ (So competitive.)
His primitive ruse
was simply to use
two ‘a’s, then a third. (So repetitive.)

There will, as astute readers have guessed, be another twenty-five of these
in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment